Mori Seiki NH4000 - SOLD
Vertical Machining Centre, Mori Seiki NH4000
By instruction of Danfoss Power Solution, Nordborg, Denmark, Lynderup Group ApS will be disposing 12 machine tools from the hydraulic engine manufacturing plant, L35.
One of them is a Vertical Machining Centre, Mori Seiki NH4000.
Internal number 943. Serial Number: NH401DJ0348. Control: MSX-501. Number of operating hours app. 23245. Number of controllable axes: 4. Year of manufacture: 2004.
- number of pallets: 2
- pallet dimensions: 400 x 400 mm
- strokes X x Y x Z: 560 x 560 x 630 mm
- quick feeds: 50.000 mm/min
- distance table / spindle axis: 170 - 730 mm
- distance table axis / spindle nose: 100 - 730 mm
- tool type, taper: BT40
- 40 positions tool changer. Tools not included.
- spindle speed: 14 000 rpm
- spindle power: 18,5 kW
- dimensions: 4000 x 2600 x 2620 mm
- weight: approx. 9800 kg
- 4th continuous axis 360 000 positions
- cooled spindle
- hydraulic automatic part clamping
- lubricating tank with pump
- coolant through spindle 50 bars
- electrical transformer
Chip Conveyor, Pehama
Notes: was used for making bearing housing. The machine was part of a cell with 3 cnc machines and a robot. The machine has been kept in excellent condition though it has been in operation for quite a long time. The operation tolerances are very low and steady.
Inspection by prior agreement only.
Condition of sale is as is where is, EXW seller location, Nordborg, Denmark, lifted onto truck or container.
The machine will be dismantled and hauled by professional third-party service providers.
In total 12 machines are disposed by the owner, Danfoss Power Solutions, and buyers will be given a time to collect. If the time to collect is not met, the machine will be relocated to a warehouse at the expense of the buyer. This covers both transport and warehousing.
This machine was used as part of a production cell making critical hydraulic motor components for Danfoss Power Solutions.
The rigger states that the machine must be loaded onto a low flatbed truck by using a crane. The cost of dismantling, hauling, loading, and strapping is 2400 Euros. This amount is included in the reserve price.
- Stand Varen er testet af sælger - Ingen fejl observeret
- Lot # 943
- System ID # 2107885
- Start dato